Monday, November 7, 2011

Stress!

  Stress. It's something we all deal with. Sometimes, we get a knot as big as a chocolate chip cookie in our neck. Sometimes, it's just the little things that all add up. Nonetheless, we all get stressed out. So what do we do when that unfortunate event occurs? I know that I want to curl up in a ball on the couch with some chocolate and a good chick flick. Others drown themselves in music. There are all sorts of ways to escape it. But those only last for a little while, and then the stress comes back in full force. So what are we to do?
    I suppose that all we can do is pray. So my prayer right now, is that my Jesus would take away all of the stress I'm feeling right now and fill me with His everlasting peace.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!
    Remember to pray always, and in all things give thanks to Him!
    And then go enjoy some yummy chocolate...heehee :)

    ReplyDelete