Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fish Fingers and Custard

     I believe it's time for me to come clean. I am a hopeless Doctor Who addict. You may think me strange or nerdy, but it is something I simply cannot help it. It's gotten in my blood. Think what you like of me. :)
     I've always wanted to try fish fingers and custard...One day soon I am going to do it. I wonder what that would taste like...Fish fingers and custard. The combination of sweet and...what? How exactly do you describe what fish fingers taste like? Savory? Hmmmm. At any rate, I don't believe I'll be able to eat very many of them.
     Now, you may ask me why I'm blogging about fish fingers, custard, and Doctor Who. Well, the answer is very simple. I am bored, and full, and need to pour myself out in writing. Although it may not be very good writing. Anyway, there you are. I feel a bit better now.

2 comments:

  1. Did you try it when Dallas brought it to rehearsal? I did . . . and I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did. It was...intersting. I'll have to whip uo my own to make a complete analysis.

    ReplyDelete